Friday, September 12, 2014

Woot maybe!

I was achy all day yesterday and MAYBE b/c baby/uterus has moved up again.
Last night, I didn't get up once to pee and I drank 2/3 of a glass of water before bed too. I usually drink that much b/c I tend to wake up needing to pee AND feeling dehydrated so it helps w/ the dehydrated part.
But still, not waking up to pee is huge :D heh
I laid in bed for a little bit this morning and there is def a distinct harder bump that is right below my belly button now (not just squishy fat :P hehe). YAY :D So happy. Still achy but happy hehe. Things are moving so slow, but quick. I can't wait until I start feeling movement. I know it will be a while but it's going to be awesome none the less.

Hopefully today is less bitchy. I'll try harder not to let things bother me today.

No comments: