Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Overall... not bad

Other than the throwing up earlier, and this constant phlegmy feeling in the back of my throat... AND this headache I feel coming on... today hasn't been all that bad.
 Ok that makes it sound like it has but, nah.. not really.

That throwing up though HURT like hell. The last heave that I did made my entire chest and upper back get this really strange painful feeling. Like all the nerve endings were set on fire. It was so weird and sucked balls. *shrugs*

Anywho... just realizing how lucky we've been with Zoe and her sleeping. She's always been a really good sleeper. Sure, she's had some bad days before, but overall... we really can't complain.
Nowadays, so long as she has all of the specific toys she wants in her crib with her, she'll settle down with not even a whimper. Naps are hit or miss, but even when she doesn't sleep, she'll hang out in her crib and play for a little while.

Just have a bad feeling that this new LO is going to be a PITA sleeper LOL. I hope not... gosh I hope not for all of our sanity, but we'll see.
Not sure how we'll end up doing cry it out since the new nursery will be next to Zoe's room (bathroom seperates the rooms). Not going to be fun at all. I'll just hope that this baby will be an even better sleeper and we won't have to do any kind of CIO method LOL.... a girl can fantasize. :P

No comments: