Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yeah, definitely dehydration

Our drinking water is in 2 5 gallon jugs that we have to pump water out of in to pitchers (just to make it easier access).
Didn't feel like filling up the pitcher last night so went to bed w/ no water.
Woke up all night long w/ a headache and feeling really bleh today I think b/c of it.

Just.... bleh.

Anywho... baby bump is right below belly button. It's def moved up and I'm hoping that in another week or sooner it will be at my belly button :D I didn't doppler yesterday (will a little later)... and having baby up a bit more would make it so much easier to find the LO.

Is it Friday yet? :P

____

Ugh... DH told me on Monday that his mom is taking Zoe this weekend... AND that his aunt wants her too so Z will be gone all weekend :(
I mean... the break will be nice, but ya know.... asking me instead of TELLING me would've been nice :\
I just don't like her being gone that long since she doesn't sleep well when she is gone.
Plus she's going to be spending the night on Tuesday too b/c we have a concert.
Sigh... Oh well. I'll get over it and Zoe will love hanging out with her granny and aunt.

We'll be going to the fair on Wednesday. Pretty sure we'll be taking MiL and niece with us too. Not crazy about that idea, but it will be fun. May need to bring the stroller along though b/c Zoe's going to be tired and probably won't feel like doing a lot of walking heh.
PLUS we're going out on Thursday to apple picking :D Dh wants to mention it to MiL to see if maybe SiL can take her daughter to work with her (like she's done before), but I dunno... that's up to DH.
Just happy to have DH off of work and doing lots of stuff with our little family :)

No comments: