Friday, September 5, 2014

I've been found out!!

One of you recognized me on one of the many places I post... I have to stop going there now... such a shame....
;) hehe Just kidding just kidding.

____

So I tried the doppler again this morning and again, didn't pick up a heartbeat. Could hear the placenta nice and clear though.
I did hear what I think was movements/kicks. I wasn't moving at all, didn't have gas as far as I could tell (it didn't sound like gas anyway). It sounded like light baby kicks to the probe.
So yeah... I think that is what it was, but not entirely sure. I just ate some cereal and will check w/ doppler again in a few minutes.
____

Zoe... man... that girl needs to nap already and stop trying to kick her way out of her crib. The crib is all solid wood, but the way these kicks sound.. I would not be surprised if she cracks on of the posts.

She's really growing up quickly. It's like for a while her language skills weren't that great, but she's picking up words so quickly now and saying a lot more. Well, a lot more we can actually understand.
We bought her these foam alphabet & numbers thing for the bath from Target. Not for the bath but for her just to play with. She can identify a few of the letters already. Ones that I wouldn't have expected, like P and I. And she recognizes letters on other places. I had an Old Navy shirt on that said.. Old Navy on it and she would search through her letters to match up with the ones on my shirt.
So cute :D
So happy she's growing up but I still see my baby when I look at her. She'll always be my baby girl.

No comments: