Saturday, September 13, 2014

So hot

So DH got home around 2 and we left soon after to go to that birthday party. Again, I'm not sure why we went. Hell, they're DH's family and even he only knew who maybe half of the people were lol.
The food was good though... especially the pickles. lol
It was just regular ole jarred pickles you buy at the store but holy shit they were delicious.
Yes, I've become the stereotypical pregnant woman. I'm not dipping a pickle in to some icecream or some nasty crap like that, but pickles are F-ing delicious and I can't get enough of them. Tomorrow, I'm buying more so I can gorge on them!! I wish they still sold these awesome jalapeno spicy regular pickles. I remember they came out when I was a child and I F-ing LOVED them. I could only eat half at a time b/c they were so spicy but man, I would tear those things up now.

This pregnancy has been so different when it comes to cravings. Seriously, every time some kind of food pops in to my head, the next words out of my mouth are "*soandsofood* sounds really good right now." It doesn't matter if I've already eaten. Almost everything sounds good lol.

Oh the party wasn't terrible, but it was hot as hell. They used DH's uncle's work place to hold it at b/c it's basically just a big warehouse. Lots of room, but absolutely no central air or even a little window AC unit. Muggy, humid and hard to breathe. BLEH.
____

SiL wants Zoe to spend the night for their DD's birthday. She's going to have a sleep over. I know Zoe's older cousins will be there, but... I hesitate to let Zoe stay.
Oh she would absolutely LOVE it.. it's just the sleep issue. She has enough trouble sleeping over at MiL's or aunt's house. Her w/ her little cousins to play with?? Yikes.
But hey... if SiL and her husband want to deal with it... whatever. Zoe will just zonk out when she gets home as she usually does.
Anyway, if it does happen, it will be good for Zoe to hang out with other kids and play.

No comments: