Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Change in the reward

So after watching a reality competition show on Netflix called Ink Master.... I think I'm changing my ultimate (or at least Christmas) weight loss goal reward.
I want another tattoo. I'd have to actually come up with something I wanted but I've been wanting another for a while now and after watching that show... it REALLY made me want another.
I would love to get a sleeve done (eventually) so the start of one sounds like a good plan to me.
That would be a lot of money though so gotta start putting a little bit of money away to save for it :D
Just a little bit here and there though. Maybe 20 every other week, if that.
*nodnod*
I may change my mind by then though and just use the money for something else :P hehe
____

UGH this puppy is pissing me off and I have to keep reminding myself to be patient.
Yesterday, he was outside for a good hour (it was nice and cool and they weren't begging to come in or anything). I let the dogs in eventually and what does the pup do?? Not even inside 5 minutes and he shits and pisses on the floor.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
So fricking frustrated with this dog... but like I said, I keep reminding myself to just be patient. He's still a really young puppy and will HOPEFULLY get house broken.

No comments: