Friday, September 26, 2014

Weird

Ok so... I'm having a weird 'craving'.
Ever since DH bought some beer, I've had this really really strong craving to smell it. Just stick my nose in the bottle top and inhale deeply o_O
I absolutely LOATHE beer and do NOT want to drink it... just to be clear... I just want to smell it.
How weird is that?
DH isn't really a beer drinker either. He only bought some b/c it was limited time pumpkin something or other. There are 4 left and I just wish he would drink them already so I'd stop seeing them every time I open the fridge.
____

Feeling creative so I'm gonna try my hand at making a giant crochet bear.
First one is going to be a big pink one for Zoe and if it turns out well, will make another (panda) for the new LO :)
Can't wait to find out what we're having so I can start making more stuff w/ the appropriate colors :D

No comments: