Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Man...

Morning sickness has not wanted to let up today. Just a constant feeling of nausea and everything is making me gag. It was hot in my car when I was putting Zoe in to her seat and that had me gagging like crazy. EESH....
Whatever happened to symptoms easing up in 2nd tri. Geeze.

Oh and before I forget AGAIN... here's the photo I posted on FB when we finally announced to everyone that we're expecting again.
I just put
Little brother or sister coming in March 2015




Getting her to smile AND hold up the u/s photo somewhat decently was a challenge lol. Toddlers man.... having to be their own person... sigh... ;)
Still bummed that the u/s photos weren't better :( If I remember I'll post up the 2 that we got tomorrow. There's really not much to see :(

2 comments:

Ttccoconutt83 said...

Awwwww such a cute announcement!!! We told our parents last night !!! I mailed them shirts that said grandmom to be and had them facetime while they opened them.. It was priceless .. Were orginally from nj but moved to FL for work

LisaL said...

Awww, that's an awesome idea Ttccoconut :D I can imagine their faces when they opened the surprise hehe. So cute.