Friday, September 12, 2014

Poor DH

He's gaining weight b/c he has no self control and I have no self control right now when it comes to wanting junk food and wanting super carby food (b/c it's easy mainly).

He's so unhappy that he's gaining weight. I'm going to try a lot harder starting next week to keep the junky foods down to a bare minimum. I don't want him to be unhappy with his body.
____

Oh, here's one of the u/s photos.
It looks like it's a profile, but it's not. Just a really bad frontal shot of the face/head.
See why I didn't bother posting anything? heh The other photo she gave us is worse than this one.
Oh well..
____

I love reading Scary Mommy confessions but DAMN there are a lot of people cheating on their husbands. I just don't understand that.
And a TON of women who hate being mothers. I kinda sorta get that. I'm not one of them, but the idea of kids is A LOT easier than actually having to take care of one lol. I just hope those women are good at faking it b/c kids are good at picking up on everything.

No comments: