Monday, September 8, 2014

WTF maternity clothes??

So I'm just browsing around at maternity clothes and... why the hell are they all horizontal stripes??? It's either that or solid color. There's rarely an inbetween... and if there is something different, it's usually expensive.
Why??? Nothing against stripes but damn... come on. Is there not enough other fabric prints out there to make maternity close with? How about some paisley for crying out loud?
I must not be looking in the right places I guess lol.
Oh wait, just found some really cute tops on zulily AND..... they don't come in XL size..... awesome :\


2 comments:

Shari said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cRzsM08Da0

I haven't tried this yet, but I have the material. Going to start by making Athena one before I waste fabric and make a big enough one for me. Thought it might be great for you!

Also www.fabric.com has awesome jersey knit material with great patterns!

LisaL said...

Thanks for the vid link. Looks easy tnough. May give it a try. Maybe borrow a sewing machine from MiL. She should have an extra one.