Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Woooow

Ok, so when I said I looked 6m pregnant, BOY was I not joking lol.
I took a photo today and well.... here it is

Looking through bump photos from my first... I look like I did when I was 25-26w pregnant. LOL
I love it though. I love having a baby bump :)

OH! And I found a couple of skirts :D Went to Walmart and found a cute maxi skirt and a different longish skirt that was on clearance.
Had to go back to Walmart once I saw that I picked up the wrong size in the maxi. Man.... those customer service employees have the patience of saints.
I swear the woman that was in front of me just went around the store, put crap in to her cart and then "returned" them for cash. So stealing money basically. They must be used to it b/c they didn't say anything to her, just kind of gave me a "What are ya gonna do" look when I gave a questioning look to them lol.

Then, since I was exchanging, I had to go run and get another skirt and when I got back there were a few people in line. I would've stood in line again, but the employees said I'd be next since I had already been there and it was just a quick exchange. Well this one bitch was NOT having it. She pitched a fit about it.... but I still got to go next anyway.. HAHA in your face heifer!
UGH.... I just don't know how they do it. I would seriously strangle those assholes if I had to put up with them.

Shouldn't have gotten the batman shirt I'm wearing in the photo. It's a juniors for 1, but I got it in 2x so figured it would fit. Didn't count on the fact that it's a snug fit shirt AND there are these purple band parts on the sleeves that have absolutely no stretch to them so my arms look like bulbous gross sausages.
Why the hell they don't make graphic tees in WOMEN sizes is beyond me. I can't be the only grown ass woman that likes nerdy graphic t-shirts.

3 comments:

Amy and Robert said...

Congrats! You are looking great. I'm so happy you were able to conceive a 2nd! Been following you since your journey with Zoe!

Amy and Robert said...

Congrats! You are looking great. I'm so happy you were able to conceive a 2nd! Been following you since your journey with Zoe!

Amy and Robert said...

Congrats! You are looking great. I'm so happy you were able to conceive a 2nd! Been following you since your journey with Zoe!