Sunday, September 7, 2014

Nothing still

Sigh.... :(
Doppler is supposed to give me reassurance, not make me sick with worry damnit :(
Is it Tuesday yet? No? Damn....
I keep looking up other women that haven't been able to pick up the HB at 12w too and it's helping some. Thank goodness for the internet now at least. It may cause you to worry endlessly if you're sick with all the cancer articles that come up lol, but times like these it helps to know that others have been in your situation and everything was ok.
I'm going to TRY not to worry too much about it. My brain & heart keep trying to remind me that things have shifted and baby is under A LOT of protective covering lol. I just hope the LO is still ok in there.
____

Zoe never got sick. Guess whatever caused her runny nose wasn't strong enough to actually make her sick. Thank goodness! Looks like we dodged that bullet. WOOT WOOT!

She is so cute, she has this little cardboard throw away thing that says Hello Kitty on it. She showed it to me yesterday and started naming some of the letters on it. It was SO cute and it took me by surprise too. So proud of my munchkin :D
See.... all of those kiddie shows are helping her :P hehe

No comments: