Friday, July 27, 2012

Wasting time

... before my appointment this morning.
It's not until 9 so have abou 40 more minutes to waste before I head out... and get some breakfast! Muahahaha

I usually eat a yogurt and banana, but that didn't seem to do much to get her to move last time so going to get something a bit more substantial.
____

Almost no pain yesterday. WOO! Went the entire day without anything, and then right when going to bed is when it started up lol. My left side started to ache as I was waddling to the bedroom so thankfully didn't have to deal with it for too long.

I def need to get some house chores done today. Do either the baby laundry or vacuum. May put off the vacuuming until this weekend just to give my body some extra rest and do the laundry today. *nodnod*
____

Spent most of the day yesterday working on the 'Thank you' card. I work SO frickin slow. Wish I was one of these artists that could bust out a masterpiece in a couple hours lol. Pfft... wish I could just bust out a damn masterpiece. Surprised I actually thought of something to do for the card to begin with.
My imagination is not what it used to be... sigh :(
____

DH was so sweet last night. We stayed up a little bit and talked in bed since he wasn't tired. He kept kissing my belly and talking to little Zoe. I know he feels so awkward doing it, but he did it anyway.
She is going to be SO spoiled by him.
Getting all sappy here.... I just feel so lucky to have him in my life.

HA! While laying there with him.. he mentioned that I farted the night before and it stank.
Damnit... I was awake for that and thought he had been sleeping. Told him that and he accused me of trying to kill him in his sleep. Ehehehehe
I can't help it though! Not sure WTH is going on with my gut but.. I swear, something crawled up it, took a dump, rolled around in that dump, and then died in it.
Thankfully I'm usually home when it strikes so no embarassing public crop dusting going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you aren't feeling very much pain! I hope it stays that way!
Good luck at your appt!
Aww so sweet about DH talking to Zoe :-D
LOL @ the stinky fart!!!