Friday, July 27, 2012

Looking good

NST went well today. Had to stay an extra 20mins but I guess that was enough.
Of course though, sitting in the waiting room.... Zoe was moving like crazy, as soon as we're in the room for the NST she quiets down. SIGH! She is such a stubborn LO without realizing it lol.

Like last night when DH was being all sweet. He was trying to feel her move and nada. As soon as he rolled back on to his side of the bed, she starts moving :\
I swear it's like they just know and do it all on purpose heh.


Next appointment is on Monday. Ultrasound of course and see the OB. Wonder if they're going to give me an induction date since I'll be a day shy of 38w then? Maybe give me one but still hope that things happen naturally? We'll see I guess.

Alrighty, gotta get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things went well!! LOL @ your stubborn girl :-) I am getting so anxious and excited - it's down to the wire now - Woot!