Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meat!! & ranting....

First... I am seriously craving meat right now. Still not home cooked chicken, but steak, pork, etc... HELLS YES!!!

Just got back from the grocery store and bought about $40 worth of stuff. They have crab legs on sale so bought some of those. That was the majority of the total price lol. We'll have that tomorrow night.
Also bought 2 giant pork shoulder roasts on sale for over half off b/c the exp date is today. Pfft, I don't care. They still look great and are gonna be frozen anyway so no biggie.

Also bought myself a nice cheap little ham steak for lunch today. YAY!

I would've gotten steak too but didn't see anything that looked good for the price. Oh well.
____

Now for the rant.
I'm going to strangle my frickin dad..
This is going to be mean, but he is a GD loser and I hate having any kind of communication with him.
BUT he has all of the old photo albums that I want. I asked him MONTHS ago to send me at least a few photos.... hell, even scanning them in and sending me the files over email would be fine. And here I am, still with nothing. Frickin pissing me off.
Good lord I want to punch him in his neck....

/end rant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Dad :-( That really sucks. *hugs*
Mmmm meat! LOL