Friday, July 6, 2012

Cliche ahead

Ok... never thought I'd say this... but
I'm SO over certain aspects of being pregnant lol.
Oh don't get me wrong. I do love being pregnant and can not wait to do this all over again a couple more times, but some of the uncomfortable and painful parts... yeah.... I won't be looking forward to those heh.

It just plain SUCKS when you can not get comfortable no matter if you're sitting, standing, or laying down. It's incredibly frustrating.

And this shortness of breath thing.... I will not be sad to see it go. When I was having that problem yesterday, I told DH... I can not even imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of weeks w/ an even bigger and heavier baby. I don't know how I'm going to breath, especially if she does end up 8lbs! Eeep

I know she still needs time to bake in there, but MAN.... I'm ready for her or well..... ready to not be pregnant any longer.
Gosh, I hate even saying that b/c it makes me feel like I'm being ungrateful when logically I know I'm not.
Oh well, I'm sure once it's all over, I'll look back on all of this with very fond memories. Heck even now as I can feel my breath being taken away from me.... I can't wait to eventually do this all again.


EDIT:

I just wanted to clarify that when I rant about FB... it's about family mostly. There are about 3-4 of them that keep posting the crap I hate seeing and it gets on my nerves to no end.
I am NOT complaining about the ladies in my DD group or anyone else that posts photos of their family, or notes about what's going w/ themselves or family etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm sorry hun. You've been such a trooper. It's okay for you to feel that way. You're getting to the hardest part, but soon it will be over. Keep hanging in there! Hugs!