Sunday, July 22, 2012

Class and junk

So we had that long class yesterday.
Meh, really wasn't as bad as I thought. Lots of stops to help break up the hours and learned a lot of info about what the hospital procedures are.
Lots of info I'm sure most of the women already knew too, but whatever.
The hospital stuff was the best part. Just learning what they'll do in whatever situation, what to expect if soandso happens etc.

And the birth video it showed was so disappointing. BOOOO
Like flashes of it and then poop... there's the baby. :\
Oh well, I've watched enough to know that I'm glad I don't have to be at that end :P

Overall, meh... still think it doesn't have to be an all day thing but whatever.
____

Uuuuuuuuuhm.... nothing much going on. Need to wash some clothes.... REALLY bad and vacuum.  Dogs are shedding all over the place leaving patches of hair. BLEH.

No comments: