Sunday, July 15, 2012

Meh... not bad

Not many showed up actually b/c they were all at the beach, so pretty much everyone that shows up for small family get togethers was there and that was it heh.
It still sucked opening the gifts... just having all eyes on me... BLEH.
Did get some nice stuff though which I'm really grateful for.
I'll get photos tomorrow.
This little girl is not going to be hurting for clothes :P

SiL really came through and got us a lot of useful items that we NEED. So yay :)

She made these awesome strawberry cupcakes. Sigh... I had a bite of one, and damnit... it was delicious! I wanted more but noooooo :(


Anywho, it wasn't that bad thankfully b/c it was everyone that I'm used to being here so didn't feel that much in the spotlight.
____

Bought a couple things for hospital bad. Small travel size shampoo and conditioner and a cheap pair of flip flops for taking a shower etc.
Still haven't packed anything though but will get that done very soon.
____

And yep... that's about it. I'll update w/ photos and stuff tomorrow along w/ how my appointment went.

No comments: