Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little bit of this and that

Got in new furniture today. YAY!
We were only looking for a recliner, but the entire living room set (recliner, sofa, loveseat) caught our eye and after doing some serious thinking and crunching numbers, we went for it.
It's so nice. Leather so it will stay nice and cool. Couch has recliners on the end and yeah... it's nice.
Gonna be tough trying to keep the dogs from scratching it up to hell though.
Just need DH to get home now to set it up how he wants. I really could care less lol.
____

Finally got the moons done last night. Haven't hung them up yet though. I've taken photos but feeling REALLY lazy right now b/c I did not sleep well last night.
Woke up at 3:30 and didn't get back to sleep until 6. Tossed and turned b/c I could not get comfortable. If it wasn't the belly, it was my ribs or hip or knee or arm. BLEH!
I should sleep like a baby tonight.. or hoping I will b/c I have my NST tomorrow morning.
____

Man... it is seriously hitting me that there are only 2.5 more weeks in July! Frickin insane!!
I hope this baby girl comes a little early, but not too early. We still need to put in the carseat. Wash diapers, buy a bunch of baby stuff and UGH... just feels like SO much even though it's really not a lot.

We have 2 baby classes next week. Infant CPR and then that 8hr long thing on Saturday. I still can't believe DH wants to do that. 8hrs!!! UUUUUUUUUGH I'm barely comfortable at home... I can't imagine how bad it's going to be at this class! lol
____

I wish this baby girl would drop some. She is right up under my boobs and causing some serious indigestion lol. Glad I haven't experienced the infamous rib kicks though. I know she's put pressure on some of my ribs every once in a while b/c I'll get random aches, but haven't actually felt any kicks to them thank goodness.
____

Even though I'm pretty much over being pregnant.... I'm so going to miss feeling her and seeing her move in there. It's still so weird and cool.
Hell this entire experience has been weird and cool. I still get moments where I feel like I should be waking up from this dream at any moment.

No comments: