Friday, July 29, 2016

It's finally Friday!!

Good lord this week went by so damn slow.
Next week is probably going to be worse!!
But I'm sure the weekend will go by nice and quick as usual -_-....

Not sure if anyone remembers, but there is a woman at DH's church that was pregnant, but they had found out that the baby wasn't going to survive once it was born.
DH didn't remember what was wrong with it, but he told me yesterday that the baby was born yesterday or the day before and died almost immediately after the birth :(
UGH.... I feel so bad for them and I really hope that she and her husband and family really cherished the few months they had with their baby while she was pregnant.
I can't even imagine going through something like that :(

Really makes me feel guilty for complaining so much. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but ya know...
____

Speaking of complaining though...
The aches are increasing it seems.
Doesn't seem to be getting worse just lasting longer and occurring more often. Ok so I guess that is worse... I meant not worse in respect to the actual discomfort/pain lol.
Think it's all just having to do where the baby is positioned. At least that's what I'm guessing lol.

Baby's movements have definitely turned to the slower pushing and turning feeling. Still get kicked and whatnot too, but most of the time it's pushing out.
Can't wait to finally have baby here. Find out the sex and find out how big baby is! I'm gonna guess.... 8lbs 4oz.
____

Going to try my best to start getting our room cleaned up. Might not be everything I want done, but I can do a little bit. Like cleaning off the top of my dresser and cleaning off the bassinet.

We'll see what happens though!

No comments: