Saturday, July 23, 2016

Complaining some more

So most of yesterday was spent just sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing.
I was one grumpy momma though. Just having to wake up early and feeling so uncomfortable... It just got to me and I was so snappy.

My right foot and ankle still got swollen though. Guess that's just going to be a thing that happens now for whatever reason.

I felt off for a good portion of the day, but by the time DH got home, I actually felt somewhat normal.
We went out to dinner and... it was nice :)

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good too and decided to go to Walmart and then grocery shopping.
Wanted to get another night shirt from Walmart along with a few other things. Didn't get one thing I had wanted, but meh... not really worried about it.

Grocery shopping sucked though. Just started feeling extremely achy and had to move very very slow.
By the time I got out of there and started putting stuff up, I was moving at a snail's pace and my right hip along w/ c-sec area were throbbing :(

Hip feels fine now, but c-sec area still aches something fierce when I stand up. Picking Oren up to change his diaper or just for some snuggles has been a challenge so far today.
About to go lay down for a bit while he naps.

I'm experiencing some bad insomnia right now.
Woke up around 11:30 to pee. Decided I wanted to lay on my right side so I rolled over after getting back in to bed.
Felt totally fine, was just about to fall back to sleep and then SLOSH... a throat FULL of bile. Absolutely no warning that it was going to happen. YUCK!
Then, I couldn't get back to sleep and got SUPER hot. I didn't get back to sleep until 4:30-5am :(
And then of course Oren started making noise just before 6:30. Sigh........
So yeah.... going to hurry up with this post so I can try to get in a nap.

Rolling over sucks. Think that's common with SPD? At least from what I've read. When I try to roll over in bed, that bruised punched in the crotch feeling happens.
Read that doing kegels could help with it, but not really sure I'm doing those right and I never really actually remember to do them.
AND when I do remember to do some.. I do 2 or 3 and then get distracted lol.
Just boring and annoying having to focus on doing something like that. I guess if I'm having trouble getting back to sleep again, I'll try doing more kegels in the meantime lol.

I'm seriously seriously doubting I'll be making it to my due date. I know I've been saying that a lot lately, but with just the way I've been feeling.... I don't know how my body is going to handle 3 more weeks of this.

No comments: