Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A new day

Suddenly all of our problems just don't seem so important.
Anyway...

I've been feeling a lot of pressure and aching down low by my c-sec scar. Maybe LO has dropped some?
It's extremely uncomfortable and a little painful.

Also.. I've been getting nauseated lately too. That sucks. I'm hungry, but eating is making the nausea worse.
Thankfully it's not an all day thing. Just every once in a while I get that feeling.

Dizzy/light headed still happening but not as frequent as it was. Not that it was very frequent before. Now watch it pick back up b/c I mentioned it. Sigh...

Didn't work on the room at all yesterday. Just didn't feel up to doing much of anything.
Wish we had started on the room sooner when I actually had some energy, but oh well. Can't change that now lol.

I'll work on it today though... after my dentist appointment. Have my last filling to do at 2 this afternoon. Don't want to get all sweaty before then, so I'm not doing crap until after.

There's still so much I want to do for the room, but I think a lot of it may have to wait until after baby arrives. Just hope I have the motivation then to get some stuff done. I know it won't happen immediately or anything lol
Just hope that it does eventually happen so the room is decorated like I want :)
____

I really need to watch my language in front of Zoe now. she's repeated some curse words before, but she's doing it more now and yeah... that's not good for cursing :P
I try my best not to, but sometimes it slips out.
Last night, I called one of the dogs an ass and the next second, she yelled it out too lol.
Oops.....
____

Oren's language skills seem to be getting better and better. Like this morning, he was pointing to the Batman on his wall. Told him it was Batman and he repeated it. Well.. it sounded more like "Bahmah" but still, he did repeat it :D
He's growing up so fast. Now just wish his poops would stop being so damn gross.
And he REALLY needs to stop sticking his hands down his diaper.. especially when he has poop. That's always.... fun.. bleh.

Did I mention before... that he was kissing the dog's butthole???
I can't remember if I did or not, but yeah.... that was gross!!
It's the dog w/ the jacked up tail. The dog basically doesn't have a tail so his butthole is nice and exposed.
I was just sitting in the chair as usual, watching something. I hear "Mmmmm,aaaah" The sound Oren makes when he's giving kisses.
I didn't think anything of it at first... but by the 2nd one, I looked over and sure enough... he was open mouth kissing all up on that dog's asshole! BLARGH!!!
I freak out and scream OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I get Zoe to go run and grab his toothbrush and proceed to wash his mouth out as best as I can.
Ew ew ew ew ew

Lol.... he's such a sweet child though. Can get seriously whiny, but he's my sweet boy :)

No comments: