Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm so lazy!!

UUUGH... I'm making myself sick with my laziness, but at least there's a good reason for it? lol
I have been feeling bleh these last few days.
Reflux has come back with a damn vengeance, I can't get in a good breathe, overall I'm just loooooow energy, and I'm achy if I'm too active.
SIGH!
And I still have a month left /cry
I'll endure it all, but I need to complain about it too.
Thank goodness for my bitchy blog ;)
____

I still need to find and pack up Zoe some clothes for her beach trip. Did manage to wash her clothes, but that has been it.

Really need to go do some dishes too. Just need to empty the dish washer and load it up. I'll do that later....

Living room is just in a constant state of disaster. There is just no point in cleaning it up b/c the kids tear it apart the same day lol. It does need to be cleaned though b/c there are new stains that need to be cleaned. Not sure if that's going to happen. We'll see though.

Thankfully the carpet in the nursery is good to go. No more cat pee smell and most stains have been cleaned. Now just need to stop procrastinating about finishing it. Sigh... so much to do!!!
____

Soooo much to do and I think I'm gonna take a nap while Oren is napping. He woke up at 6am and uuuugh... too early!!!
____

Fixed fried chicken breasts last night again and they came out a lot better than before. The brining still didn't really penetrate the meat very much though. I brined it all day long. The flour mixture was good though and really helped bring in the saltiness that it needed.
New oven is going to take some getting used to. Medium on our old oven was a lot weaker than it is on the new one and baking is going to be a lot of trial and error. It's a lot more efficient and cooks things quicker.

Cleaning it is also going to be a challenge. Seems to hold on to those cooked on spots really easy. I've been cleaning it after it cools off some which helps, but there are still spots that won't come up.
Saw some product called Bar Keeper's Friend? or something like that that I want to try out that seems like it works well.
____

So much for the nap... baby boy is crying. Hoping he'll go back to sleep.... sigh...

No comments: