Saturday, October 4, 2014

Photos can wait

I did take photos of my new shirts but they didn't come out well. Oh well.

I do like both of them though but they both have some problems.
One of them is this plaid shirt w/ a 3/4 length sleeve. The sleeve on the upper arm fits great which I usually have a problem with since I have HUGE batwing granny arms up there. But the fit on the forearms is tight and uncomfortable. My forearms aren't that big so for it to be tight kind of sucks.
Also, the boob area is too tight. It's weird b/c there is enough fabric but it fits weird so the boobage button area stretches in to that unflattering peek-a-boob thing going on when the bust is too big for a buttoned shirt.
I do still like it though, just going to have to use a safety pin on the front and not sure about the sleeves. I'll figure it out.

The other shirt is just a simple horizontal striped shirt like most maternity shirts heh. It fits really well, kind of sheer, and although it's a thin fabric, it's warm so will be great for when it's cooler.
Also has this lacy part on the upper back area that you couldn't see in the photos when I bought it so that was a shock/surprise. Not bad though.
The only negative thing about it is that the neck hole area is REALLY big so either your bra straps are going to show or you have to wear your bra straps more outwards instead of centered on your shoulders.
It was really comfortable though and really hugged my bump well. Going to wear it to the concert if it's not too hot... just have to find the right bra to wear with it since I can't wear one of my comfy nursing bras.

Speaking of bras... my boobs have definitely gotten bigger.
They weren't even this big when I was pumping for Zoe. They're filling out my nursing bras SUPER well. Not complaining. Fuller boobs... yes please!

No comments: