Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Look at that...

Old navy has almost the same exact maternity sweater that I have for double the amount I paid. WOOT! Go zulily!! Sure.. it took like 2 weeks to get the sweater but meh... I'm gonna be pregnant for a while so not that it matters much.

____

Today is DH's birthday! Didn't get him anything. Well, I did order him some Batman socks w/ attached capes for his Halloween costume lol. He saw my Robin ones and wanted a pair lol. Should be getting those today. Will give it to him as a mini birthday present.

*WARNING about to get a little sexually graphic*

I wish I could give him a little extra birthday something something if you know what I mean. *winkwinkhinthintBJ* :P
But just the thought of doing it makes me gag. It's not that I find it nasty (not that I particularly enjoy it either)... it's the thought of having something uh... big in my mouth for that long. I'm still gagging when I brush my tongue.. can't imagine how uncontrollable the gagging would be doing... that.

Oh well... he better be happy with his socks :P hehe
____

Zoe is such a trip right now.
She'll see you and say "HI" but it's the way she says it that's hilarous. Also, she's getting really in to pretending too. Like pretending she's a dragon and nomnoming on our legs o_O Or pretending she's a frog and hopping around on all 4's. Also whenever she asks a question.. she'll say "huh?" after... and still doing her head tilt.
Also, she's developed this new thing of saying OUCH and OW to everything.
It's just so fun watching her grow even though it does still make me a little sad too heh.

No comments: