Monday, October 20, 2014

TMI

Here's an embarrassing TMI moment to share.

So I was feeling the need to trim the bush the other day. I had plugged in the electric razor we bought just for that purpose and did random crap for 2 hrs. I thought that that would be enough charging to at least get most of the job done.
Nope, I turned it on and it died a second later. Awesome :\
So not wanting to just give up, I decide to bust out the razors. Boy, I wish I hadn't.
With the amount of hair I had down there.... razors were only shaving off a little bit at a time, so I would have to keep going over the same area over and over again.

BAD BAD decision! I'm now suffering from rubbed raw cooter... and not in a good way :P It's just one section thankfully b/c I would've been in the shower for a good 2 hrs if I wanted to try to get everything (with how slow the process was going).
Still... it hurts like a MOFO!

I've learned my lesson. I'll just wait until the electric razor is charged before trimming anything.

No comments: