Monday, October 20, 2014

1 more week!!

So excited :D Just one more long week to go before the anatomy scan! WOO!

I'm going to try to finish the big plushie that I started. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. Thinking of making it in to a giant My Little Pony. I'm making it up as I go though so we'll see what happens.
It will take up a lot of time to do which I'm counting on.

Looking up possible toy ideas for Christmas. I want to get Zoe one or 2 Lalaloopsy dolls. Those things are so cute. Expensive but cute. I think she would like them. I do remember them being really hard and heavy though when my nieces were in to them. We'll see.

Was going to go to Target this morning. The batman shirt we bought for DH shrunk A LOT after we washed it. It was a regular large size men's shirt and it shrank to a small/medium size. WTF? You wouldn't expect that much shrinkage in this day and age :\
So we have to get him another one. We'll save the shrunken one for Zoe or something when she gets older. She can wear it as a night shirt.

Anyway, I WAS going to go but DH had to take the car b/c his truck is acting up again. He really needs to stop taking his truck in to the dealership place. I swear, every time he takes it there, maybe a week to a month later, something goes wrong with his truck. And I'm not exaggerating. EVERY damn time he's taken it something else goes wrong. That crap is not coincidence.

DH is wanting a new mattress. Both of our backs are starting to get really screwed up by the one we have. It's just not good. Oh it was expensive as shite, but you can't flip it so help even out the indentations, you can't really turn it b/c it's not a perfect square... and pillow tops man... pillow tops are a scam. What happens to your pillow after using it over and over and over again? Yeah. same thing happens to damn pillow top mattresses.
He's going to ask his friend what they think of the mattress they have. They went to some specialty place that makes a custom mattress to what you want. Sounds expensive but hey, if they still love it after all this time then it may be worth investing a bit more money in to getting.

And so on and so forth. Last night was another crap night of sleep. So frustrating. I sleep great when I am actually asleep, it's just staying asleep and then falling back to sleep once 2-3am hits. *grumble*

No comments: