Sunday, October 19, 2014

Come on body!!

Get with the program body. Baby isn't going to be coming out for another 19 or 20w. Stop aching so damn much already!!!

I'm SO damn tired. Didn't help that I stayed up a bit later last night and DH wasn't exactly quiet when he went to bed (right when I fell asleep).
When I was asleep, I slept well, but it's still a struggle finding a comfortable position.

Then, Zoe decides she wants to wake up at 6:30 (maybe a little earlier, my clock is fast). She did go back to sleep, but still ended up waking at 7. DH got up with her so I dozed back off, until he came back in with her and woke me up again at 7:30.

And this damn right sciatic pain SUCKS ASS when trying to sleep. I have to lay a certain way or else it flares up and takes forever to calm down.

And finally, I'm still getting that crampy right side feeling this morning. A sharp pain like I was trying to run while dehydrated. Must be left over from yesterday's 1 second of slightly faster walking *grumble*

Holy moly though. You would think since your body has gone through this once that it would adjust to it better the 2nd time around. Hells no it doesn't! It's like it let out a long drawn out teenage angsty sigh and said "Not this shit again?!" And is only doing what it should begrudgingly.

Anyway... enough of my pity party. Need to go fold a mini mountain of toddler clothes and finish cleaning her room up.
I'm getting this house straightened up damnit! I am definitely having some nesting urges going on... just have to find the energy and motivation to actually do them.

No comments: