Monday, October 6, 2014

So sleepy

Poor Zoe. She does love spending time at her granny's, but she gets such crappy sleep.

When I got her and came home, I put her down for a nap but she ended up having some seriously bad diarrhea which kept her up until bedtime.
She is SOOOOOOOO grumpy when she's tired. Poor girl. And I don't know WTF they fed her to cause the diarrhea. Hopefully that clears up some. It was pretty loose this morning too.

Anyway, we put her to bed a little early at 6:20 and she went right to sleep and slept until 8:30 this morning. AND when I went to go get her finally at almost 9 (she woke up, cried for a min and quieted back down)... she didn't even want to get out of her bed! lol.
I kept holding out my arms and telling her to come on and she would say "NO!" and plop back down while playing with her toys.
She was just happy and comfy in there.
I wanted to go to Target though and I hate waiting later when things get busy so got her up anyway. She was not happy about it.

She's home an well rested now... still feel bad when she gets that tired though. 2yos shouldn't have dark bags under their eyes.
____

Speaking of the Target trip.... they did have some maternity skirts and jeans but HOLY SHIT. I just can not justify spending that much money on a single pair of pants. Frickin $35 for a pair of jeans? Or $25 for a pair of yoga pants? I don't F-ing think so. Yes, I'm a total cheap ass.... it's just ridiculous how much they charge for that stuff.

No comments: