Saturday, October 18, 2014

Well... this needs to stop

So I've been achy as I've complained about here.
It was the same today except it was occurring a bit more often. Nothing major though.
We go out to eat w/ inlaws at 3. I can't finish my meal and get the usual gagging b/c I ate too much feeling.
We go to a couple of places and I start feeling that all too familiar feeling I had with Zoe in the 3rd tri. Whenever I was on my feet for more than 10 or so minutes, my bump would feel like it weighed a ton. Would just feel like someone laid a ton of bricks on me.
I started getting that feeling in the middle of Petsmart and it sucked!
Thankfully it didn't last very long though, but it did leave me feeling very blah.
We then headed over to Home Depot.
Decided to let Zoe walk with us and while we were waiting on DH to find what he was looking for, she wanted to play the oh so wonderful "I'm gonna run away and think it's HILARIOUS" thing.
I chase her down and cue the right side cramping. It felt like I was trying to run while dehydrated... that kind of cramping.
And it did not want to go away...
Then, we get home and cue the dizzy spell.
Thankfully not a really strong one, but still... I'm feeling very off. That stared at around 5pm and it's 10pm now and while it's not as bad, I'm still feeling... bleh.

Not sure what the heck set it off. Maybe baby just smooshed something wrong.. I don't know but... I hope this doesn't happen again.

I got a bit paranoid and used the doppler and picked up a very strong heartbeat as soon as I put the probe thing on my stomach. It was so strong that I almost didn't think it was the baby other than the fact that it was really fast lol. There he/she was though and there he/she went in the next second :P

I've been chugging water in case it's being caused by dehydration. Don't think it is though.
*shrugs*
Hope that I feel better tomorrow I guess. I mean I feel fine other than the dizzy feeling. Not even aching anymore.

No comments: