Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So early!!

Zoe woke up at 6:50 yesterday. Not too much earlier than usual.
Well today, she woke up at 6. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
Wasn't her fault. DH was shutting the door to the computer room and it slammed shut (we have windows open.. you know how that goes).
I let her cry for a bit but it was obvious she wasn't going back to bed after a while so I went in, changed her diaper and sat in the glider with her.
Damn I wish that thing reclined.
It was nice though. Just sitting there with her and snuggling under a blanket. Think she may have fallen asleep but it was only a light sleep.

Anywho, this is going to be a LONG day.

Thankfully yesterday wasn't too bad. The morning dragged but after noon, it went by fairly quick.
Actually have the car today so planning on taking a trip to Target. Maybe the grocery store too.
Dang, I really could've used that sleep though :( Maybe I can get a quick snooze later today.

On a better note... I definitely felt some pokes/kicks this morning.
Was laying on my right side waiting for Zoe to go back to sleep and kept feeling the kicks on my right side :)
LO is active in there, just can't feel anything most of the time.

I'm still achy but not constantly. There's an area on my right hip/ovary area that keeps hurting every once in a while. Not sure what that's about.
And yep, nothing much else to report on just yet... oh other than this happened yesterday...

Who knew that crayons colored so well on skin o_O

No comments: