Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Concert

Concert was fun last night.
It was at an outdoor place, thankfully we had seats this time and our seats were actually a lot closer to the stage than we thought. Really great location. Not too big and just a great not too chilly night too.

The bands were all to some degree scream metal bands. It's what people who don't listen to heavy metal usually think it sounds like. That kind of growly scream singing thing.
We really don't like it except for the band A Day to Remember. The other bands were good. Entertaining at least but not bands we'll be listening to again.

The highlight of the night was while waiting for the last band to start... a couple decided to put on their own show and started having sex in their seat.
Yep... you read that right. The place was packed AND there was a higher area close by so people could look down on them.
Just ugh though... really?? Flashing... whatever... show your boobs all you want, but fucking in public... in front of a crowd like that?  Geezus people.... keep it in your damn pants.
We were kind of close, but far enough away that we didn't get splattered with anything *barf*

Anywhore..... thank goodness for those seats. I had to keep sitting down for a few minutes b/c my hips and back would start aching. I'm still achy today, but thankfully it's not too bad.
____

Speaking of achy, it kind of freaked me out some so I dopplered this morning. Took a while but finally found the LO and he/she was moving around like crazy in there. Heard lots of movement :) Baby has its own personal mosh pit in there ;)

Oh I keep forgetting to mention...
I've been getting that milk let down feeling in my boobs. I've squeezed them some like I used to do when pumping to get more milk, but nothing has come out so *shrugs* Just one of those things I guess.
____

We're going to the fair today and I am SOOOOO ridiculously excited for it. It doesn't open until noon (it's the first day) so that sucks but hey... opens just in time for lunch! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No comments: