Thursday, October 2, 2014

There you are!

Last night before bed, had DH use the doppler to see if he could find the HB.
He squirted the aloe gel on my belly... turned the doppler on... put the probe thing on my belly and...... there it was. LOL
Seriously, the very first spot he put it on picked up the heartbeat :P
I was a bit shocked so wasn't positive it was the baby at first but it was a lot faster than my own HB and didn't have the swooshing sound to it, and after hearing it again after he found it again... it was our choo choo train.
It was kind of surprising how far left he found the HB, it was at least 2 inches from center. Baby must be laying sideways or something.

He kept moving the probe around so we eventually lost it and couldn't find it again. I swear during that time I felt fizz twice. I'm positive it was the baby. Just wish it was a bit more noticeable but oh well.

Still though, here I am trying to find the HB all the time and then he finds it the very first try heh.
____

It's not even 7am yet and I'm awake b/c Zoe started crying and DH just HAD to go check on her which made her wake up even more. UGH
I slept like total shit last night. If it wasn't my ass aching it was my damn right ear. And of course my right side is the side that I fall asleep on 99% of the time. I don't know WTF is wrong with that ear but I wake up after laying on that side and it is throbbing with pain.
Woke up at 2am and tossed and turned until 5. Dozed off a few times but would always wake back up not too long after.
Just an overall really shitty night.

REALLY hope Zoe takes a nap today b/c momma certainly could use a nap too.

No comments: