Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I think? Yeah, pretty sure!!

So just a second ago, sitting at my desk and I sit cross leg in my chair. Well suddenly I feel gurgling/strong flutters and movement on the outside on my leg (was kind of leaning foward so stomach was on leg a little). Also felt a lot of the same strong flutter feeling afterwards too.
No way in hell that was gas!!
I'm pretty sure I just felt the baby from the outside for the first time! YAY! I guess b/c it was on the side is why I could feel it so well? It probably did some huge turn or something as well that helped.
That was so unexpected but awesome :)

____

Guys on the roof replacing it. Good lord.... it's like multiple giants trying to bust their way in to the house LOL.
Sucks b/c I can't let the dogs out while they're out there so... yeah, going to be doing another carpet shampooing tomorrow probably.
Need to start doing that once a week anyway... at least in the high traffic areas.

I still have to take a shower. I know the roofers wouldn't do anything, but it's still.... uncomfortable knowing they're out there while I'm nekkid and taking a bath.
____

I think my bump has shrunken down some. I dunno... just doesn't look as big to me anymore. Will get a photo after I'm nice and cleaned up lol.

No comments: