Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's clean... CLEAN!!!

Zoe's room is finally clean and straightened up for the first time in... hell, probably since she was born lol.

It's so nice and clean in there now. But more importantly, straightened up. Her crib still looks like Santa's sack exploded in it (that sounds so wrong), but oh well. She's happy sleeping in there with her bazillion toys.

I want to tackle this room next. Or more like the closet. We could empty some of the stuff in Zoe's closet in to this one for the new LO. We definitely do not need anymore burp clothes or bibs.

Also have some crochet patterns I'm going to start soon. Debating if I want to wait for one of them.
It's this one
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/superhero-dreamcatcher-afghan
If you don't want to click, it's a blanket in the shape of a web. They have 2 pictured, one in blue and red (like spiderman colors) and one in black w/ white webs like Venom.
Debating if I want to go ahead and do it in Spiderman colors or maybe wait until we know gender. Then I could make it in Spiderwoman colors of red and yellow.
Good lord... she looks like a giant Spiderwhore o_O I mean, I don't care if female super heroes are drawn sexy and seductively, but holy shit they went a bit overboard with her.
Whatever though....
Also have an amigurumi Batman I can do.. which Zoe would steal. Another baby blanket, which I would want to wait to know gender to pick colors, and a cute little newborn Batman hat and cape I can do.
I'll probably start on the hat and cape to keep myself busy this week and try to find a lot more other cute things to make.

This week is going to DRAG.

Oh I do still have the giant thing I'm making too. Been taking a break from that b/c it's just SO boring working on it lol.
____

Feeling better today. There's still that slight off feeling, but nothing major. Even though I did do a lot of cleaning, I've been taking it slow and easy so I don't overdo anything.
____

And finally... DH was outside in the backyard straightening up. Zoe was coloring and I told her to go show 'daddy' her drawing. She looks out the window and yells DH's name! ROFL. It was so funny :D

No comments: