Thursday, October 16, 2014

No... NOOOOOO

My nipples are getting itchy!!! NOOOOOOOO *sob*

This happened when pregnant with Zoe and it drove me frackin crazy!!
They don't look dry but I guess they are. About to go steal some of Zoe's lotion. Itchy nipples man..... BLEH!

Tried doppler this afternoon for just a few minutes. Couldn't pick up anything other than what sounded like movement. Oh and the placenta/cord whatever the swooshing thing is.
Sucks but I'm not too worried about it. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me worry at all, but ya know... can't really do much.
May try again tonight... we'll see.

My weight is staying up at 205. Yikes. That's a lot of weight to gain in just a week. Can't say I'm too surprised, but it still sucks.

We'll be taking Zoe to the Boo at the Zoo next Saturday. Was hoping for this weekend but maybe we can go do something else instead. No idea where to look for events online. I'll have to search around a bit more. Find a maze, pumpkin patch.... something.

No comments: