Monday, October 13, 2014

Ramblings

Got to watch the season premiere of The Walking Dead since AMC put it up on their website. WOO!
Frackin love that show so much and holy crap that was a great first episode to the season! Can only imagine how intense the rest of it is going to be.
Now I just need to find somewhere I can watch the rest of the episodes. I don't mind not having cable... until things like this come out LOL.
I bet those channels like HBO, AMC, Showtime etc would make a lot of money if they charged a fee to watch whatever particular show for the season online.
For example... AMC could charge something like hell.. just $10 for access to watch the new season (the entire season, not just one episode) of The Walking Dead the day after it comes on and I bet they'd make a LOT of money. Or even a dollar an episode.... it would be cheap and you better believe a shit ton of people would buy it.
But... that's never going to happen *sob*
____

I'm SO achy. Feels like 3rd trimester already. While actual walking around is ok, I'm still huffing and puffing a lot and I definitely have that uncomfortable pregnant walk going on already lol.
The skinny women in my DD group make me look like a whale in comparison to how big they are.
They all have these cute flat stomachs w/ a slight bump and here I am looking like I only have single digit weeks left to go hehe.
Need to get an updated bump photo.
____

Think I'm definitely experiencing some nesting. I'm just having the urge to clean the house which is NOT like me at all ;) hehe
It's not a super urge, but the messes in the house are really annoying me.
Slowly working on Zoe's room right now. It's such a mess in there and it's all my fault.
Already bagged up 2 bags of clothes from her drawers and from an overflowing container behind the glider. Most of it is 18m size.
Need to fold and hang the clothes she's wearing now and just clean her messy ass room up. It's embarrassing in there.
And I really can't wait to clean this room out too. Still have to move things around in the living room for that though. Shouldn't be a problem, just have to pack some things away.

Just bought some enzyme cleaner off of amazon. The pee smell is still pretty strong in the living room. I'm sure it's b/c the little pisspooch's pee has soaked in to the padding down below from spots we haven't seen. He's a cute little bastard and we love him, just like our cat...but damn... I wish he would just housebreak already.

I must say.... I do enjoy shampooing the carpets though. It's a great satisfaction when you go over a stain and it cleans right up lol. Just hate walking on cold wet spots waiting for it to dry :P
____

Bought Zoe a bunch of warm PJs today and some size 7 shoes.... 2nd hand of course. The girl's feet are HUGE and growing fast. Plus she has wide feet too which makes finding the right shoes a bit difficult. MiL bought her some sneakers in a size 6, but b/c of the wide feet, we can't even get her foot in to the shoe.


No comments: