Saturday, October 4, 2014

Posting all over the place!

 This is what happens when there's not a toddler running around all over the place. I get bored and start posting more :P

In the process of cleaning and MAN these carpets are gross... nevermind the nicknacks that never get moved that have dusty hair growing on them. BLEH! lol

I'm hoping when DH is off next week and on the days where we don't have plans, that we can start moving things out of this room. I want to start decorating once we know the gender since that's probably going to take a while since I also have to watch Zoe.
I think I'm going to do a superhero room no matter the gender, kind of like what I did for Zoe's room (which I need to straighten up too while she's not here).
There are plenty of female superheroes I can use for the decor and heck, the regular popular guy ones too :) So fun! I can't wait til we know.

Will be have a Bishop or will we have a Penny (name to still be determined, but I'm just gonna use that one anyway ;) )

No comments: