Saturday, October 25, 2014

So excited!!

So excited for tonight! It's gonna be cold but hopefully it will be worth it going to Boo at the Zoo.
Thank goodness DH's friend told us we needed to buy the tickets in advance b/c they are sold out. Think DH said they had about 2000 tickets for a few nights so maybe more for tonight since it's a weekend? But still... WOW. That's not even counting all of the under 2 kiddies that will be there too.
It's going to be so fun. I can't wait to dress Zoe up and get dressed in our shirts too heh. Will be taking pics and posting them :)

Zoe seems to be coming down with a cold. She just seems to have a runny nose right now. Not surprising. We have windows open and it's been getting pretty cold at night. Her pjs should keep her warm and the window in her room is never open, but guess that wasn't enough to keep a cold away.

Anywho.... Monday will be here shortly!
Thought Dh took the day off but he only took off enough time for the appointment which is fine.
So excited to find out what we're having! Just hope the baby cooperates.
Just had a baby brain moment there. Took a good few seconds to think of the word cooperate :P lol

Felt baby a lot last night when laying on either side. Lots of kicks to the bed :) I can't wait until I can feel it more just sitting there or even just on my back.
Speaking of my back.. I've still been sleeping on it a lot. I just get so uncomfortable laying any other way I end up on my back. I try not to stay on it for too long.
I just wish I could get some decent sleep. I don't know what else I can do to help. Maybe just say F it and buy myself a snoogle for my Christmas present lol. Doubt that would help as much as I would want though.

As for intuition on what the gender is.
I really have no idea. I THINK I'm leaning more towards girl, but there's no real reason to it. Ok maybe b/c of the highish heartrate, but that's it. I really don't know.
We are still hoping for a little boy, but I just want a healthy baby. It will be fun if Zoe gets a little brother or sister.

No comments: