Friday, October 17, 2014

Aches and pains

Getting more and more paranoid the closer my next appointment gets.
Every ache and pain I have (which happen frequently) makes me afraid something happens. I STILL to this day check for blood on the tp. Does that ever really stop during pregnancy?

Anyway, I did doppler again yesterday afternoon. DH was home and I decided to check really quick. Heard the heartbeat very briefly and faint too, but it was there along w/ the sounds of lots of movement :)
Just dopplered again since I had some aches during the night and found the heartbeat right away and again, heard lots of movement :)
Such a relief! Wish I could find the heartbeat that quick every time though.

But yeah.... I'm not really bothered by the aches most of the day, it's just at night when trying to get comfortable to sleep. I'll find a comfortable position but it only stays that way for a few minutes.

And I thought the sciatica pain had disappeared b/c I hadn't been feeling anything for about a week, but NOPE! It reared its ugly head again, but on my right side and it was not letting up last night either.
It's not even a terrible pain, but it's enough to bother you and keep you up.

Oh well though. It could be a lot worse and from the sounds of things baby is doing good in there :)
____

I am totally addicted to watching gender scans and surprise twin scan videos lol.
Absolutely LOVE the twin ones. Just the reactions are priceless and usually pretty identical. Hysterical laughing, "Are you serious??" or "Are you joking??", lots of OMGs lol... it's awesome :)
____

Zoe better nap today. With the way I've been sleeping, I NEED a nap. Yesterday all she did was play in her crib, which is fine, but she only did it for maybe 40mins. It gave me just enough time to lay down and just start falling asleep before she started crying to get up. UGH.
And then she was pissy for the rest of the day b/c she didn't nap.
Just nap damnit! lol Napping is awesome!

No comments: