Saturday, October 4, 2014

Flutters

I am 100% positive I'm feeling the baby move. It's still really faint and it's usually only when I'm laying in bed, but I'm feeling it a bit right now too.
Just very light flutters down there :)
YAY!
So exciting and I can't wait to eventually feel kicks, rolls, all that good stuff :)
____

Zoe is with her granny today and I guess tomorrow too. I'm such weirdo. I instantly miss her when she's gone.
I don't mind the break... but... I just miss my girl when she's not here... even when she's driving me batshit crazy lol ;)

Going to spend a lot of today cleaning though. The carpets in some of these rooms are filthy and really need to be cleaned. Wish I could go more in this room w/ the computers but can't b/c of the desks. It's going to need multiple cleanings to make it look at least somewhat presentable.

We really need to invest in some good rugs. That's not gonna happen until the cat and puppy stop pissing on everything though. I know if we got some now, both of them would pee all over them. Nevermind the cat using them for scratching.
____

Took the cat and puppy to the vet yesterday. Got some liquid med for the cat. Not sure what it's called but from what the vet has read, it could help his paws. We'll see. Thankfully it's not a lot of liquid. Not like the last time we tried liquid meds on him and he spit it all out :\ Gawd I hope it works. I don't want him suffering b/c of his paws, but damn... I don't want him pissing and pooping everywhere either.

Puppy got his first set of shots finally. He did great. Just did his little chihuahua shake a lot lol. We have to bring him back for his booster shots in a few weeks. And we can't get him fixed until he's 6m old which is fine. He's almost 4m now I think so not that much longer before we get his little balls snipped off.
____

And finally.... I was in such a dilemma last night.
We went to a buffet for dinner. I had gotten 2 plates of food. OMG I wanted more but I was so full already. I've never had that happen before. Full but still hungry... how the hell does that even happen?? LOL
My body was so conflicted. Still hungry but knowing that there wasn't any room left. Plus if I had eaten anything else, I would've started to gag.
Oh pregnancy.... you're such a tricky bitch sometimes.
____

Oh wait! I got my Halloween costume and 2 of the 3 maternity shirts within the last couple of days. YAY! :D I'll take some photos of everything once it's all washed.

No comments: