Friday, December 14, 2012

Well dangit

It's currently 8:40 and I've already been up for THREE HOURS. UUUUUUUUGH
I should still be sleeping damnit :P lol

Of course after I'm wide awake, Zoe decides it's time to go back to sleep.

Anywho....

So... no AF yet. Damnit. The spotting has lightened up some AGAIN.
I dunno WTH my body is doing but it just needs to get on with it already.
My lower back is sure starting to ache like it's AF, but it's still lagging.
So frustrating.
I hope this isn't my TWW. I mean... I hope that if I do continue to have cycles on my own (PLEASE)... I hope I don't have problems with spotting and a short luteal phase. :(
I'm not sure if my obgyn would prescribe me progesterone if I needed it.
We'll see when we get to that point. I have some progest cream left but not sure if it is still any good.

No comments: