Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sleepy

Poor Zoe didn't get to bed until 10pm last night. Didn't help that we were out until 8 so her sleep schedule got all screwy.
She was pretty grumpy all day today. Hoping it was just from the lack of her usual sleep and not b/c she's getting a cold.

I dunno WTH is up with relatives or friends thinking it's OK to be around babies when they're sick!! DH's aunt was sick, MiL was just getting over whatever it was (but she thought she wasn't contagious any longer... we'll see)... and just UGH.
I want to protect Zoe, but also don't want to seem too paranoid, but damnit.. stop breathing on my baby! lol

My brother and his wife visited briefly today. I enjoy when they come and see her, but I also hate it b/c they smoke and then don't bother to wash their hands any longer when they hold her.
So when they leave, Zoe smells like she's been rolling around in an ashtray :(
I know they don't think about it but it's pretty gross picking up your own baby and smelling nothing but stank cig smoke.

SIGH!!!

I'm extra tired too. Last night was AWFUL.
Started getting a headache at the end of dinner and it only got worse after. I laid down at a little after 9 and of course after taking tylenol. It was terrible. Think it was a withdrawl from caffiene. I've been drinking Kroger brand diet Dr. pepper (whatever it's called)... and it's not decaff.
That SUCKED. Bad headaches always make me nauseous and I had a few times where I was about to upchuck.

We were going to see The Hobbit today but decided to just wait until next weekend. DH's older sister is coming to visit w/ her husband and MiL suggested maybe we wait and go see it with them.
Whatever... so long as MiL isn't sick, doesn't have my brother's girls and doesn't mind watching Zoe for 3 hours.

What else what else...
Zoe is doing this weird thing when she's laying on her playmat now. She won't play with her toys. She'll lay there with her arms straight up in the air and her hands in fists. Anyone have any idea what's going on there?
She plays in her exersaucer just fine, she grabs for her bottle when on her back and in her carseat, she'll play with this little toy thing that dangles from the handle, but lately... on that playmat... arms straight up. *shrugs*

My period hasn't officially started yet. It's more than spotting but not a flow. It's 100% frickin frustrating though.

No comments: