Thursday, December 6, 2012

Toys and junk...

It's so sad... I feel bad about not buying Zoe any Christmas presents yet.
We've bought her SOOOO much already, and here my pathetic ass is... feeling guilty about that. SIGH!

Actually no, we did buy her this thing as an early present
She shows interest in it, but after a minute, she'll start crying. I'm not sure why she gets frustrated with it, but *shrugs*

It is cute when she starts crying out of frustration though. She does it often in the exersaucer when she can't figure a toy out or doesn't have the dexterity to play with it properly. Like this little monkey on it. All it does it rotate/flip, whatever. She tries to flip it back to it is facing her, but she just manages to get her hands on the little 'leaves' to the side that also rotate. She starts crying and kinda throwing herself back... it's pretty frickin cute and funny.
Poor girl looks like that one drunk guy in that youtube video trying to grab his shoe.
Just ALMOST has control... but not quite yet.

We got in a box of toys a couple of days ago... or maybe yesterday.. I don't remember.
It's from DH's friends. I could say OUR friends but no, they're his friends (they're the ones we visited in Europe, and we took the road trip with last summer). They don't even try to pretend to like me. Whatever.
Anyway...
DH made me make a wishlist for crap we wanted for Zoe, they bought some stuff, blahblah.
Most of it is for when she is a little older. I would love to give it to her now though lol. Oh well. Gonna wrap them up so there is something under the tree damnit. Maybe wrap the box it all came in too hehe.

And to go slightly off topic for a minute. It's not that these friends haven't tried to get to know me.. it's just my shyness gets in the way. I'm just SO damn shy and awkward and have self esteem issues. Yeah... it's very very difficult for me to open up to people, even ones I've known for years and well, most people just don't want to waste their time... not that I blame them.

Anyway....

Oh, we bought some new ornaments for the Christmas tree this year :)
Going to switch the photo out with a family one whenever we actually get one taken.
These 2 still need a photo. Well... one will get the one that is in the ornament above, and the other... some other one.
YAY :D

And bonus photo
FX that she is still asleep when I go back in to the living room.
Wish her hair would hurry up and grow damnit! lol
She's our cute little bald-ish baby :P

And is it weird that I like cupping her nekkid butt? It's just so extremely tiny and cute and squishy!
I know I run the risk of something gross oozing through my fingers, but I only do it if I give her a bath and it's usually when I'm carrying her back to her room to dry her off and dress her.
I can't help it though. Her little butt is so adorable.. I can't help but just want to cup it in my hands!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, don't feel bad :-) She's got lots of awesome stuff & wonderful parents! :-)

LOL, I totally love that drunk guys video! Too funny!

That's neat that Zoe is expressing herself more!

hehe, I'd probably want to cup my baby's butt, too ;-)