Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So long... farewell!

*waves goodbye and flips the middle finger to the breast pump*
I turned that sucker in this morning! WOOOOOOOOO!

Can't say I was sorry to see it go.

I have been thinking about it though... and... I MAY try to breastfeed or pump with the next one. Honestly, I don't see it happening, but ya never know.

My boobs are feeling much better today. Still sore if pressed and heavy, but much better. My nipples almost look normal again too! YAY! They still have this weird white ring around them. Not sure what that's about.
I can't wait to go braless at home again though!!! I HATE sleeping in a bra, especially if it's hot b/c the sweat builds up underneath and just feels all gross.... yeah... these boobs are getting set free soon hopefully!
____

I slept like total CRAP last night for no damn reason! Grrrrrrrr
Zoe did kinda wake up a couple of times, but she went back to sleep after taking her pacifier. I dunno WTH was wrong with me last night but I hope it doesn't happen again.
____

Oh crap... almost forgot to post photos!

In her ADORABLE disney outfit that DH picked out. The hat was bought for her Christmas outfit, but it matched this one so well :D

Our little Piglet. She doesn't snort as much as she used to though :(

Video of her 'talking' a bit. She's so cute!

And finally... here's the embroidery that I keep forgetting to post a photo of. I plan on redoing the green part of the dragon.
It's not great, but it was a good learning experience.



No comments: