Friday, December 7, 2012

Half roll

That is what Zoe is managing to do. She is just spazzing like crazy and manages to  get on to her side before she rolls back on to her back.
She just has SO much energy too. She would be all over this house if we ever buy her a walker lol.

She woke up at 2 last night. UGH. Actually earlier than that, I eventually got up with her and fed her at 2 though.
It's pretty cute... and frustrating.
Go in to her room, see that she has the blanket pulled over her head (as she usually does).. I gently pull the blanket down and she starts spazzing and smiling like it's the funniest bestest thing ever lol. Adorable :D

She slept until 7:30 this morning without a peep though. Wish it were longer but oh welp!
____

Still debating on getting her ears pierced.
I really want to do it, but MAN, the guilt I'm experiencing about causing her pain is just eating me away.
I know we could always wait, but the thought of waiting, and then her messing with them and then the holes getting infected.... just bleh. Will be SO much easier to get them done now so I can look after them.
UUUUUUGH I dunno I dunno!
DH is no help with this.... he just shrugs and tells me that it's my choice. SIIIIIIIIGH

2 comments:

Shari said...

Can a trade you nights??? DD was up at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 3, 4 and 5. And now here I sit at work wish I could sleep all day......lol

As far as the ear piercing goes. She won't remember the pain which is a good thing. However, I will tell you this....My mom pierced my ears at a very young age (6 months). They got infected and she had to have them re-pierced at 18 months. Although you will be able to watch after them, you will probably not avoid them getting infected. Just my 2 cents.

I have wanted to get DD's pierced, but opted to wait until she is way older and can take care of them herself.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Zoe is such a character already! I love it! Can't wait to see more of her personality :-) :-)

IDK, I kind of wished I had gotten mine pierced when I was young and didn't know what was going on. I had serious anxiety when I was a young teen doing it. Now, I'm just like psshh stick any needles wherever LOL!! But it took me a long time to get that way. :-)