Monday, December 3, 2012

Have a minute

Zoe is taking a catnap (probably) so I have a quick second to post again.

So she did go back to sleep, but only for another 10minutes. By the time I realized she was asleep, she was awake again....sigh.

Oh well. Even though sleep would be nice, I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Poor Zoe's butthole.... yep, you read that right.
Even though she isn't constipated, she is passing tiny turds. Most of them don't seem to bother her, but the one earlier this morning did. Poor thing was crying and fussing like crazy. I didn't realize what was happening until a little later. Picked her up and felt it in her diaper. Small turd for us... BIG turd for her little body... poor baby.
Easy for me to clean up though.... just roll it in to the toilet lol.

She is now in my lap watching music videos on youtube lol so I have a few mins.
____

Bewbs feeling a little better today. Still sore, but not as bad thank goodness. Going to have to figure out when to turn in the dang pump. Ow ow ow... Zoe just kicked me in my boob.... my cue to stop posting I guess lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor lil Zoe with a big poopie! I bet that hurts!
I hope your BBs feel better - sounds so uncomfortable!
Hope you got some good rest last night. :-)