Wednesday, December 12, 2012

18 weeks

Zoe is 18 weeks today and as cute as ever.
First... she slept in unil just after 9. WOO! She did wake a few times but pacifier put her back to sleep.
Momma def needed it b/c I slept like crap again.

She's starting to do tiny raspberries. They're so cute. Spit flying everywhere but I don't care hehe.

She held her bottle up yesterday and fed herself. She's been kinda doing it every once in a while, but did it for the entire time yesterday.

Uhm... and yeah... she's just adorable and I love watching her grow :)
____

I can still squeeze a little bit of liquid out of my bewbs. Not a ton or anything but just a little bit.
My boobs look and feel so inflated and droopy and BLEH.... so pretty much back to normal. lol I was not blessed with perky awesome boobs.... sigh :(

I haven't spotted any more since when I reported it yesterday. Damnit....
I've had some pains in my ovaries, but *shrugs* Who knows what is going on in there.

Going to start taking metformin again today. My weight is not budging at all even with eating better. I don't have any refills so will have to call my doc when this supply runs out. Going to start off slow with it though. And when I talk to my doc, see if I can go on extended release instead of regular. My body just never got used to taking it so maybe extended would help with that.

Anyway, I think my crap sleep, along with the spotting and hair falling out is all due to crazy hormones.... and pcos. Damn body.

Uuuuuuuuuhm, there was something else I wanted to mention but I can not remember.

No comments: