Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mmmmmm gimme that bad stuff...

Our diets are so screwed.... AGAIN.
Damn these holidays!! lol
Christmas is almost here though so won't have it as an excuse to cheat for too much longer lol.

I fixed a Hot Fudge Pudding Cake tonight and... WOW. Rich and chocolatey. I think you should be able to watch the video to the recipe. Maybe see the recipe too. If not and if anyone is interested, I can post it up.

Anywho, this week I'll also try my hand at making a chocolate pound cake and some homemade cinammon rolls. If the rolls come out delicious then I'll be making some for Christmas.

I wanted to make a garlic roast, but sirloin roasts are damn expensive :( One of these days maybe.. one of these days...
____

Finally uploaded some newborn photos of Zoe from my brother's camera.
It's so crazy how much she has changed in just 4 months. I'm sure I'll be saying that again in another 4 months :)


GAH! She was so yellow... our poor little jaundice baby...

1 comment:

SLES75 said...

seeing the newborn pics, especially the jaundice ones remind me so much of when Raegan was little....she was a pumpkin too...earned herself an extra day in the hospital...She was so little...do a side by side of the pics...that'll really show you how much she's grown and changed!