Friday, December 21, 2012

I want to punch

SO many people lol.

Not going to say who b/c I don't want to piss anyone off, but yeah... hormones are getting the better of me here.
I know they're out of whack right now b/c I'm still weepy, or getting extra pissy. And this damn dull headache will not frickin go away!!!

Anyway, DH and I had unprotected sex last night. OOOOOOOOOOMGPREGNANT!
Pfft yeah right. I wish it was that easy for us. I wish we were the kind of couple that actually has to be careful.

I am going to take a OPK today though. Maybe start using them daily again if I remember to.
I think the ones I have expire in march so gotta use them all up by then anyway.
____

Zoe has been SO demanding. She does not like it when I'm out of her site and will start to cry and scream.
I love snuggling up with her, but mommy has some shit to do damnit! lol
Like taking a crap for instance. That's just something that can't be rushed :P

I can't wait for her to start talking. Or at least say poop. B/c she is not a baby that likes sitting in her own poop. She cries her eyes out until we finally figure it out. And it's pretty funny b/c she stops crying and will actually get cheery when we're headed to the nursery to change her poopy diaper. I hope this keeps up, maybe it will make potty training easier.
And b/c all new parents are obsessed with their baby's poo...
Zoe's poo has been rabbit pellets. She def does not have liquid poo any longer.
It's either rabbit pellets or a larger squishy turd. I'm not complaining b/c it makes clean up A LOT easier.

Anywho, she is awake... I had my 20mins of alone time. Time to go be momma now ;) hehe

No comments: